Saree is appealing ensemble gain popularity in Asian countries. Fashionary ladies love to wear saree as it perfectly suits with everybody time. It’s youthful clothing option for tall, slim, short and curvy ladies. Here we talk about saree styling of overweight ladies who want to get flattering look in saree. Selecting appropriate saree fabric, related accessories and draping style balanced you entire look and accentuate body feature to permit slimmer look. You can fine effortlessly chic charm by follow these rule and inspirational celebrity’s looks here we unleash for curvy ladies.
Rule of wearing Plus-size saree to look slimmer:
• It obsessing time to wears a saree for curvy or overweight ladies. So here we bring complete guideline to help out such ladies. By following this rule I’m sure you get able to look slim and gorgeous in saree.
• Before wearing a scare you have to focus on saree fabric. Print and coloring. Cotton, jacquard and jamawar and kathan silk give broader look so it not right option for plus size ladies. Silk, net, lace, chiffon crepe, georgette and sheer saree has greater flexibility as they nicely cling to the figure. Bright or darker color suits them more against lighter hue. If you want to add soft hue then pairs them with darker one.
• Katan silk saree work best in some situation giving you fluffy look and broader the feminine curve actually you have. It looks best just in traditional style.
• Paar, border, is also essential factor play role to change you overall appearance. Short or flatter Paar is good option for curvy ladies, it convey decent look. If you choose casual saree then simple Paar is lovely decision. Borderless cotton saree give an illusion of looking taller that is a key to look slimmer.
• Nivi draping style in unfavorable choice because its pleats extend from the shoulder gives broader look.
• Choosing lovely blouse let you look slimier is quite difficult but its essential compliment. Avoid selecting full sleeve or three quarter sleeve blouse. It’s not for you. Sleeveless, cap, short, and elbow length blouse with fitted details is smart opinion. Boat or slash neck kill your style. Deep round and v neck blouse becomes adorable compliment for plus size saree styling.
• Pair comfortable heels that accentuate overall appearance, stilettos, pencil, and wedge or platform heel are elegant solution.
Stunning saree look for overweight ladies:
The hot and glamorous Bollywood star celebrity Vida Balan was looking gorgeous in brighter color Indian silk sari. She goes with traditional saree providing her excellent charm. Copy this fashion forward saree look to disclose feminine charm. Magenta color extravagant pallu saree, elbow length sleeve and round neck blouse is smart choice grace her darling personality with bun hairstyle and soft makeup.
Curvy women saree design:
Opt to chiffon, silk, georgette saree rather than cotton and jacquard stuff if you have curvy body and gain weight. Darker color and well designed saree with lovely blouse allow you to look fabulous. Follow this insanely romantic saree dapping style allow an indifferent appearance, parrot green ombre shaded saree heavily embellished with embroidery work. . Pair heavy saree with short of three quarter sleeve blouse to looks slimmer.
Red heavy embellished plus size saree:
Seriously she’s sexiest lady stealing heart while walking on the ramp during Indian bridal fashion week show. Sonakshi Sinha in red designer saree hits the runway collection. Ribbon hand embroidered pallu and cp sleeve blouse appeals everyone. Satin ribbon trim border make it more attractive. Watch the style of saree draping, it make her gorgeous with flattering tones.
Navy Blue fancy saree:
Here is another heart touching style of saree perfect for plus size ladies. Navy blue sheer crafted saree pop-in darling accent while you preparing for event celebration. Floral embroidery lace and sparkly rhinestone embellished saree is decent choice for curvier ladies. Embroidered sheer sleeve velvet blouse give to way to potentially groom your personality.
Black velvet embellished plus-size saree:
Saree is traditional Indian outfit and Bollywood celebrity styling is greater inspiration for fashionable ladies. Madhuri Dixit drape luxurious tilla embroidered velvet and net saree. Jewel neck sleeveless minimal blouse expose fat belly yet it slightly covered with saree pallu. Its inspiration saree added in my list.
Black slim border saree:
Bring this dazzling Bollywood replica saree wears by Rani Mukherji. Decent yet attractive gold lace trim bordered black net saree beautifully draped as she look slimmer. This saree perfectly matches with her short curvy body. Black and golden o-neck fitted blouse and heavy drop earring are statement compliment accentuate her look.